we provide initial setup information for Windows 3.1, we do
not provide ongoing support or troubleshooting.
Trumpet Winsock Dialer
Exit windows to DOS. You must completely exit Windows, not
run a DOS session in Windows. To do this, in Program Manager,
click FILE, click EXIT, click OK.
2. Insert the diskette labeled "US-IT.NET" in drive a: and
type a:install then press ENTER
3. Follow the instructions on the screen until you return
to the DOS prompt C:\
4. Once installed, double-click on the Trumpet Icon and hit
Esc a couple of times to cancel it from dialing out.
5. Click on the File menu and then setup.
6. Change the Name Server to 18.104.22.168
7. Change the Time Server to 22.214.171.124
Change the Domain Suffix to us-it.net
Click Dialer ... click 1.setup.cmd and enter the phone number
Exit Trumpet, and then restart it.
You may now connect to the Internet.
If you need to download other Internet software (such as Web
browsers, email readers, etc.) go to home.us-it.net
and choose the Get Software icon at the top.